ArtistaDonna Nata

ArtistaDonna Nata
Artist/Writer

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Review: The Secret of Spruce Knoll by Heather McCorkle

     After reading the  free chapters on amazon and I was immediately hooked!
There is so much magic and mystery evolving around the town of Spruce Knoll!  by the way I love the name!
All of the characters are engaging in their own special way.

    After Eren Donovan's parents died a horrifying death she moved to Spruce Knoll to live with her aunt that she never met.  Eren immediately had a strange feeling about the town and it's people. Eren and Aiden's romance was very sweet and romantic and evolved over time, not the instant love that most of use cringe at.

    The author did an excellent job at hinting clues throughout the story which I enjoyed for example Eren's aunt did not own a t.v.  weird!  I love the concept of having a society of Channelers.  Heather McCorkle weaves elements of magic, romance, mystery and suspense seamlessly throughout the story.

I highly recommend this book!

No comments: