This is an ebook, released May 14, 2013. Each blogger will receive a PERSONAL, INDIVIDUAL CODE to download the book from iTunes or Smashwords.
FACT: Over 65% of crowd funding projects fail. Why? Top 5 Reason's For Failure:
1) Campaign Missing Key Elements
2) Launched Before Gathering Their Tribe
3) Expected That if They Build It, They Will Come
4) Poor Advertising/Social Media Strategy
5) Lack of Partners
Hacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo (or any other crowd-funding site) How to Raise Big Bucks in 30 Days
walks you step by step into the process of creating, launching and wrapping your project.
- How Curated Communities can give you added exposure
- How to get featured in Kickstarter and Indiegogo's newsletters (solid gold)
- How to grab funders attention the moment they land on your page
- How to generate traffic to your project
- How to easily find and target bloggers and journalist who want to publicize your project
- and much more!
Tried and true tactics, tips and secrets that work.
Patrice did an excellent job detailing every aspect in raising a good sum of money in just 30 days. This ebook is quick and easy. Before reading this, I never thought to create a mailing list at least six months prior to launch. She suggests getting a personal link for your kickstarter project. Also, videos are crucial and she explains how to do that via youtube, vimeo, facebook, twitter, ect. Creating a media list is very helpful and she suggests some free sites. I honestly never heard of Muck Rack, a way to pitch your release to journalists. A sample press release is included and a sample email pitch. Patrice also, mentions at least 10 places to promote your campaign. I recommend this ebook before launching your campaign, you'll be surprised about things you didn't think of before.