ArtistaDonna Nata

ArtistaDonna Nata
Artist/Writer

Monday, August 5, 2013

Corset Chick Review




Black Under-Bust Corset + Matching G-String

Regular or Plus Size Corset

  • Corset has steel busks closure on the front, and laces in the back for a good fit.
  • 12 light-weight bones through-out
  • Corset finished in satin
  • Fully adjustable criss cross ribbon laced back
  • Cut shorter at the back for added comfort
Choose your size!    S,M,L,XL,2XL,3/4XL,5/6XL



IMPORTANTThese sizes fit a lot smaller than usual.   Please check the size chart below before choosing your size.

 Largest selection of corsets:  
Corset Tops
Steel Boned Corsets
Underbust Corsets
Corset Dresses
Waist Training Corsets
Plus Size Corsets
Corset Costumes
Leather Corsets
Bridal Corsets 

Facebook 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




My Review:

Black Under-Bust Corset + Matching G-String

I received the corset pictured to review from Corset chick. I love this product and will get a lot of use from it. The satin corset has steel busks closure on the front and laces criss-cross in the back for a great fit. I just suggest as the website suggests to order a larger size because it does run small. I got a medium and I had to extend the laces to get to fit....my mistake and should have gotten a large instead.  Also, it feels great on my back and great posture. Corset Chick's prices are affordable. Their website is easy to navigate and they have a large selection of corsets, lingerie and costumes. I highly recommend these products. Free shipping with orders over $80.00. So go ahead and buy one or more for yourself, your loved one, family member or a friend!
Facebook

Twitter








No comments: